Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    regis47 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 01:12 PM
    Class A CDL with X endorsement and felony
    I have a Class A CDL and a X endorsement. Had a Class B since 2007 and drove a straight truck with a Class E needed from 2004-2007. Attended training and upgraded to a Class A w/X endorsement August, 2009. I need work to repay and start rebuilding my family for to cost of my criminal mistakes. The fact that I received FBI and TSA clearance to get a HazMat lets you know I didn't commit a Violent or Drug (alcohol) related crime.

Thanks for you responses and any help you can give me,

regis47
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2009, 01:19 PM

You might consider contacting companies who haul propane in the winter time. The pay and work for those type of drivers is very high. I worked for a company here in Ohio that hauled propane, butane, and chemicals and all the drivers made very good money. Driving propane tankers is not as hazardous as one would think. It takes a lot of force to puncture one of the tankers. I've seen accident photos of propane tankers and never saw a tank punctured. You didn't state where you are located but I know that companies like the one I worked for hired their drivers from other states with no problems. And yes, they did train good drivers on how to properly load and unload the propane.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Class D felony [ 5 Answers ]

What is a Class D felony and what is the penalty? couns1337

Time carried for a class 6 felony [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how much time a class 6 felony carries in va? My sons father was charged with stealing and wrecking my car. He has 11 felonies. Driving after 2nd habitual, grand theft auto.etc trying to figure out how much time he's going to get. THere is no evidence, other than me calling from...

What level or class felony is poss/w intent to distribute class d [ 3 Answers ]

In criminal law is possession with intent to distribute class d "one gram " a major or minor felony? I have this on my record because in mass there was no limit to be charged this way But now it is a civil offence no longer a crime.now that mass law is changed when it comes to marijauna will my...

View more questions Search