Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amy Strohecker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 02:28 PM
    Perc testing laws
    My parents are subdiving their exsiting farm and were are buying some of the land. We need to have a perc test done on our land to build a new house but, were also told the septic on the originally farm house will have to have a perc test done before our perc test will pass. Is this true and if so please email me information about this topic Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2009, 03:04 PM

At least where I was from, there is a county inspector that does septic systems approval, they come out and do the test and tell you how many feet of lateral lines you are required to have.

Answers are posted publicly we do not contact you off the board, your email address has been deleted
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

May 3, 2009, 02:29 AM

Amy: Percolation test is a test that tells you how much sewage can your soil absorb. These tests are a routine procedure and are done on every property requiring septic. Nothing to worry about. It is more less only a formality + fees to be paid to the County. Good luck. Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International marriage and divorce laws in regard to american laws [ 3 Answers ]

Dateline: U.S. resident from panama in national guard gets stationed in panama and gets married U.S. resident comes back from panama (without wife cause she does not want to leave her country) U.S. resident becomes a naturalized citizen of U. S. Naturalized U. S. citizen gets american...

California car sales laws-smog laws [ 1 Answers ]

If I sell a currently registered vehicle in California and write on the bill of sale as is buyer responsible for smog, am I still responsible if it fails smog

How do IL tax laws compare to FL tax laws? [ 1 Answers ]

How do IL tax laws compare to FL tax laws?

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

Teen drug use & "perc" [ 2 Answers ]

My son mentioned he had some "perc" to a friend of his. The friend wanted my son to bring it to a party tonight. Is this the drug percocet or the dry cleaning toxin or something else? And what is the application for high schoolers. Thanks to anyone who can help.

View more questions Search