Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hummingbird29745 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 01:00 AM
    Searching For April Camp
    Hi My Name Is Jennifer... I Am Searching For My Best Friend From Childhood To 8th Grade... she Went To Myrtle Beach, Sc To Be With Her Mom, And I Haven't Heard From Her Since Then... I Don't Know If She Is Dead Or Alive... I Have Been Trying To Find Her For Many Years, And I Have Had No Luck. I Don't Know If She Ever Got Married, Had Kids, Or Anything. I Have A Pic Of Her From 8th Grade... spring Of 1999... she Posted Her Name On The Pic As "baby Doll"... if Anyone Knows Of Anything Please Let Me Know Immediately!
    Thank You,
    Jennifer
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Some ideas, check with the 8th grade school to find where she went to high school, check with the high school if she went to college or not, or if anyone there knows about her.

What was her dads name, he may still be alive and men are easier to find since they don't change last names normally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is 7 old enough for boot camp? [ 55 Answers ]

I've had it. I'm ready to send my 7 year old to boot camp or the freakin Jerry Springer show. She is always stealing things from me and everyone else and lying all the time. I do not trust her. I tried to give her a chance on the trust thing and she failed. She takes things from her class mates at...

Any idea for a 2 week ESL summer camp curriculum for Junior High Schoolers in Korea? [ 0 Answers ]

I have to come up with a 2 week summer camp curriculum for a ESL class. Each day will consists of a 4 hr. period. I would appreciate if you could give me an idea of what I should teach for each day for 4 hr. during this 2 week schedule. This is all indoor class activities only.

Security Update for Windows XP, 12 April 2005 [ 5 Answers ]

Microsoft Corporation - Windows XP family Security Update for Windows XP (KB893086) Typical download size: 1.2 MB, 1 minute A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to remotely compromise your Windows-based system and gain control over it. You can help protect your...

Camp Emergency [ 1 Answers ]

Well see I made Cheerleading at Brandenburg middle school in garland Texas and we go to camp to on June 16-19 at tcu and I so scard because I don't now what to do and what to bring??

View more questions Search