Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2006, 06:19 PM
    Is he just using me or is he true
    OK so there's this guy that I used to have a past with last year. And then the other day he stopped by my house to talk and he was like you well I've decided that I want to start over where we left off and the before he left we madeout. I mean I'm really happy and all because I've wanted this forever but I can't help to think that he is cheating on me. So then this weekend he came over again and we went for a walk and we made out a lot and then he fingered me and then asked if I wanted to give him head and I said no and he said OK that's fine and then we were walking back to my house and he said that he thinks that I should date his friend. Which I thought was kind of weird. But then again when I was dating one of his other friends he was jelouse of us and stuff and wouldn't leave us alone. So I don't know what to believe what do you think that I should do shoul I trust him or not even get myself into it again. He said that he only wanted to be friends with benefits so I don't know. Please help me what should I do
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 19, 2006, 07:20 PM
    They do make periods and commas, the use of them helps greatly

Let me see someone you had not seen for a while, you went out and was getting sexual with. He asked for oral sex and you said no.

I would not fully trust anyone that pops up out of the blue, and wants sex.
    Sounds fairly clear what and why he showed up.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2006, 09:06 PM
    Yes he is using you. This guy is a complete creep. You weren't with him before because it was broke.

He really wants nothing more than to 'play' with you. An what's the matter with you letting this guy do that to you. He has no RESPECT for you now. He wants his friend use you as well.

Get a real guy who respect you and that you can trust. You don't trust him - he doesn't respect you - without respect and trust there is nothing.

This guy is only out to hurt you - if he wants you date his friend he has ZERO interest in you.
    kandy Posts: 34, Reputation: -1

Mar 19, 2006, 10:12 PM
    He wants to be buddys the diff between guys is some want to be with you and others want to use you and this guy is one of the ones who want to use you give up on him he just wants sexxxx if he told you he just wants to be friends with benefits so there for he just wants sex leave him alone or if you like the sex thing then use him to
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2006, 05:39 AM
    Hi, cutie,
    "Friends with benefits?"
    He wants that? Sure he does; all he wants is sex.
    Get rid of him.
    You will learn as you grow, how to know things like this. It's easy for someone who is older to see this right off. Meet some new boys, and soon you will learn what they mean, and how to take it.
    Best of luck.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 20, 2006, 06:15 AM
    A few words come into my mind at this time, and none of them are good: disrespect, self-centered, and a potential PIMP!

So please beware of this guy and start new in other circles of friends.

Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2006, 08:38 AM
    Yes - run from this creep. No word better descirbes him than creep.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 20, 2006, 08:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    Yes - run from this creep. No word better descirbes him than creep.
    Wildcat is right, and the only 'benefits' we are talking about here are certainly not for you.

He's looking for a free ride to benefit himself only! Run, don't walk away from this guy!

Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2006, 09:19 AM
    Yep - open up the dictionary under Pimp or Creep and this guys picture is there.

How do you get mixed up with these creeps? You need a little more self-esteem and quit letting the jerks take advantage of you - say no.
    kandy Posts: 34, Reputation: -1

Mar 21, 2006, 08:29 PM
    I say run I mean he is wanting to use you
    amily Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

May 27, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie08
    ok so theres this guy that i used to have a past with last year. and then the other day he stoped by my house to talk and he was like ya well ive decided that i wanna start over where we left off and the before he left we madeout. i mean im really happy and all because ive wanted this forever but i can't help to think that he is cheating on me. so then this weekend he came over again and we went for a walk and we made out alot and then he fingered me and then asked if i wanted to give him head and i said no and he said ok thats fine and then we were walking back to my house and he said that he thinks that i should date his friend. which i thought was kinda weird. but then again when i was dating one of his other friends he was jelouse of us and stuff and wouldnt leave us alone. so i dunno wat to believe what do you think that i should do shoul i trust him or not even get myself into it again. he said that he only wanted to be friends with benefits so i dunno. please help me wat should i do
    Im sorry for saying it, but I think you should finish it before you will get hurt again. I don't know the guy, but I could feel its defiantly coming. I don't believe that you can build up the relationships only on sex, its impossible. There is more to live for two people in love then just sex. You can even check him. Next time you see him, go for a walk, watch a movie, go to cinema, coffee... anything, but not sex and if he ready to do that for you, be your friend as well as a lover, person who you can generally can have a laugh with then maybe he worth trying with again... this is the best thing you can do:) I have been there myself and I know it:) Best of luck girl:)
    jameiewilson123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 09:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie08
    ok so theres this guy that i used to have a past with last year. and then the other day he stoped by my house to talk and he was like ya well ive decided that i wanna start over where we left off and the before he left we madeout. i mean im really happy and all because ive wanted this forever but i can't help to think that he is cheating on me. so then this weekend he came over again and we went for a walk and we made out alot and then he fingered me and then asked if i wanted to give him head and i said no and he said ok thats fine and then we were walking back to my house and he said that he thinks that i should date his friend. which i thought was kinda weird. but then again when i was dating one of his other friends he was jelouse of us and stuff and wouldnt leave us alone. so i dunno wat to believe what do you think that i should do shoul i trust him or not even get myself into it again. he said that he only wanted to be friends with benefits so i dunno. please help me wat should i do
    do what makes you happy sounds like he is confused he sounds to me that he really don't care about you yeah sounds about right HE'S USING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 30, 2007, 10:07 AM
    yeah he's using you, if he wanted you back so much he wouldn't have told you to date his friend conviniently after asking you to go down on him.doesnt really sound like someone who cares about you, move on and ignore him, he will get the hint soon enough that he can't just contact you randomly expecting sex then being immature when he doesn't get his end away.
    Cedez91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 11:10 PM
    He might cheat just get a different woman to see if he cheat's
    skm941 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 03:47 PM
    Well me and my husband has been married for a year and we don't have sex like we use to but am thinking he cheating with some one on face book
    Abena67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 05:15 PM
    Well I can truly tell you that this is not love and it won't get you anywhere in life OK. Don't be cheap for this guy because there is someone special out there for you. Just forget him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is this true? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone I'm 23 years old and I have irregular periods sometimes and a friend of mine told me that this could prevent me from ever having children is that true? Thanks in advance

Is it true? [ 15 Answers ]

I've heard people say that our higher power has helped them through troubled times. I never gave my faith a chance. Can anyone tell me if their faith has helped them through troubled times, fight addiction, helped them to become better people... happier people?

Is this true? [ 12 Answers ]

All right, is it true that 30% of girls can't have orgasims or is that just false? But OK, Ive been with my boyfriend for about 5 months and I haven't had an orgasm... but, see I know the feeling. Ive had to feeling come many time before but they don't last... what do I do to keeep it! When I...

View more questions Search