Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oratile Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 01:50 AM
    Lump on a knee
    Hi I'm 40yrs old I have hard lump inside my left knee, its been two weeks now,half the size of a golf ball,when I get out of the bus it pain,but if I touch it, it is not painful, help me
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 8, 2010, 05:09 AM

I would have to say get your knee x rayed and have it diagnosed by your doctor. Without knowing your pre existing medical conditions we can't recommend or tell you what is wrong with your knee.

tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump in right knee [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 17 year old female and I have a small hard lump in my right knee inside of my leg. It is a little bit right to the right kneecap. It is like the size of a small marble ball, maybe smaller. It doesn't show but you can easily feel it moving around when I bend my knee slowly. It doesn't...

Lump growing out of knee [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lump growing out of my inner right knee and it is very painfull to walk or even to stond up , what is causing this and can it be cured?

Lump on knee [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lump on the outer of my left knee. My GP says it's the jelly stuff that surrounds the joint that has come away I had an x-ray which didn't show anything. I don't want to keep taking pills my GP says that nothing can be done. Its very painfull when I have walked for a while or driven....

View more questions Search