Ask
    Kimmmerzz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2017, 10:07 PM
    Noritake China
    How much is my China worth?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 25, 2017, 04:33 AM
    We couldn't tell you this, even if you gave more detail. There are multiple patterns, and you don't even mention age. Check Ebay is my only suggestion, to see what a set sells for there.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2017, 05:22 AM
    I agree with Tickle. Its only worth what someone else is willing to pay you for it. Ebay is a good judge, but remember, just because its listed doesn't mean anyone is willing to pay that price. Many items never sell because they are over priced.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 25, 2017, 06:45 AM
    Ebay can show what has sold recently, using Advanced Search.

I tried to sell a Noritake serving dish once - no bids.
    I can tell you how to list china on ebay, but it would take all day.

Take yours around to local consignment shops.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2017, 12:49 PM
    Far too many unknowns. I sold my mothers 1939 set in Craigslist for $125. Not a whole lot of market.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noritake China Value [ 1 Answers ]

I have Noritake pattern spell binder, place setting for 8 serving pieces serving platter, serving boul, sugar and creamer gravy boat with saucer there is a number 9733 I don't know if that means any thing. The rim is 24 c gold do you know what it worth is and is it a old pattern or new.

Noritake china [ 2 Answers ]

I have inherited a set of china and I was wondering what the pattern is. ON the bottom of cup it says Noritake China a big M in middle Handpainted Japan Marcus , u.s. design applied for. It is a 12 piece setting in great shape with green and gold trim around tops. Could you tell me the value of...

noritake china value [ 2 Answers ]

I have a complete set of china ,8or 12settings.It has a single pink rose in the middle.It was bought in Japan in 1957.It has a platinum edge. Could you give me a possible [email protected]

Value of noritake china set? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a complete 8 piece place setting of noritake china that is about 22 years old. I was just wanting to know a value of the china?

Value of noritake china [ 5 Answers ]

I have a set of noraitake china I am trying to find out how much it is worth

View more questions Search