Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kums578 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 06:12 PM
    Details about stone
    Give the details about Emerald Stone, Ruby, Nilam ?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 06:16 PM
    Emerald - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ruby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2008, 01:29 AM
    What particular details are you looking for, please? It would help us to help you the best if we could know that.

Thanks!
    jennycarol Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 06:44 AM
    A good reference page for information on some of the popular gemstones.

Do visit:
    http://www.b2cjewels.com/education/GemStoneGuide.aspx
    Angelbawa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2015, 01:26 AM
    The details you require are as follows:
    Emerald: It is green colored stone also called as "panna" and related to planet Mercury- this planet is regarded as prince of solar system. This stone has been considered as symbol of love and hope. It improves the physical health, brings wisdom and education to the person who wears it.
    Ruby: It is red colored stone also called as "Manik" and related to planet Sun - center of solar system. This stone on wearing after astrological consultation brings success, fame, wealth and good health to the wearer.
    Blue Sapphire: It is blue colored stone also called as "neelam" and related to planet Saturn(Shani). It brings good fortune and financial gain to the wearer but it has to be worn with caution as it does not suit everyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Details on ICWA course [ 5 Answers ]

Hello,I've finished my 12th grade in hyderabad and I am intersted in taking up bcom.honors for my degree.and also I would like 2 do the ICWA course simultaneously.could you give me the details and also suggest some good coaching centres for ICWA in hyderbad?

Details regarding MBA [ 2 Answers ]

HI.. I want to know how I should apply for my masters in Aussie.I have just completed the degree.Please let me know the process of applying.:)

Details regarding MCB [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, What is difference b/w AC and DC MCBs? Can I use AC MCBs in place of DC MCBs? Regards Manoj

Gmail Details [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Gmail User and I get mails from other gmail ids How could I Know who had sent the invitation for creating that gmail id.. give me a solution it will help in an important assignment of mine

View more questions Search