Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lively Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2005, 04:18 AM
    Help needed
    Hello,
    I am mum of 2 kids and I have been worried about my body and skin after 2 deliveries.
    I have developed darker skin down there. :eek: and its looks so :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Can you help me get my skin back to normal color.
    I mean how can I get my pubic skin fairer .
    Help needed
    Sarita Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2005, 11:08 AM
    Hi lively,

I remember a lady had your same problem & she said it was sloved after
    She used Retional-A.. please pick a good brand that works, b/coz
    There are so many faked stuff out there. And don't shave, never.
    Use waxing, you know natural waxing with honey or sugar & lemon &
    Ware 100% cotton patnies only & keep it dry all the time because when
    Its wet because of sweat or something, it tends to darken.

And after every shower, scrub it with lemon & most importantly,
    Be patient & give it time, don't expect results over night.
    Give it like 2 or 3 months.. let me know what happens

Sarita :-)
    Mags69 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2005, 04:37 PM
    I can help you with that problem
    I'm 36 years old and a mother of 5. I "had" the same problem and I was in anguished until a friend introduced me to this amazing product. I was skeptical at first since I haven't use anything down there because I never had that problem. I'm not saying to follow what I did, but went for a Brazilian waxing, why? Because, if I'm going to use a product that claims can whiten any dark area on my body esp. down there, I want to see the result up close, yo\a know what I mean. A friend of mine bought it for me and after using it for less than a week, religiously following the intruction, twice a day, morning and night. The result is just unbelievable. Acne scars, the dark pigmentation and ingrown scar were gone, Right after that, I used it on my back side, and it delivered the same unbelievable result. Back then, I thought anal bleaching was taboo, so I didn't tell anyone even my best friend. But after I saw the episode of Dr. 90210, I was about to pick up my phone and call the producer of the show to tell them that this is no longer new here in the US because I've been doing it for years. Anyway, to make the story short, the product name is Magic Cream by Amira. I'm still using it for maintenance. You can search for it on the net. Go to Google, or go to where I'm getting it, http://www.funkymommy.net .Don't forget to post here after a week of using it OK. I want to hear the result on you.
    kasuda Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 07:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags69
    I'm 36 years old and a mother of 5. I "had" the same problem and I was in anguished until a friend introduced me to this amazing product. I was skeptical at first since I haven't use anything down there because I never had that problem. I'm not saying to follow what i did, but went for a Brazilian waxing, why?? Because, if i'm going to use a product that claims can whiten any dark area on my body esp. down there, i want to see the result up close, yo\a know what i mean. A friend of mine bought it for me and after using it for less than a week, religiously following the intruction, twice a day, morning and night. The result is just unbelievable. Acne scars, the dark pigmentation and ingrown scar were gone, ! Right after that, i used it on my back side, and it delivered the same unbelievable result. Back then, I thought anal bleaching was taboo, so I didn't tell anyone even my bestfriend. But after I saw the episode of Dr. 90210, i was about to pick up my phone and call the producer of the show to tell them that this is no longer new here in the US because I've been doing it for years. Anyways, to make the story short, the product name is Magic Cream by Amira. I'm still using it for maintenance. You can search for it on the net. Go to Google, or go to where I'm getting it, Funky Mommy | Love The Skin You're In!! .Don't forget to post here after a week of using it ok. I want to hear the result on you.
    Will this Magic cream be availlable for someone in INDIA because my back below my neck has gone very dark due to pigmentation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver needed! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dell Dimension 2300 desktop and I really am having trouble locating a driver for the CD-RW drive. Can someone please help?

Help needed [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Kadam and I am going to file taxes for 2005 soon. I was on OPT from July 2004 to July 2005. Then I applied for H-1B which got approved Dec 23rd 2005 but I joined employer only on Jan 1 2006. I did not work between July 2005 and Dec 2005. I have worked on OPT for just 3...

Tutor needed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi can someone be my physics tutor, I really really need help in it, I'm in grade 11.. someone that checks their email regularly... if your willing to help please reply to this post.. thx :)

Help needed [ 1 Answers ]

I have decided to use a debt settlement to help with 13,000 debt. I need to know which company is the best for me. What questions do I ask? How do I know this company is going to produce what they say? Thank you in advance for your answers.

Help needed [ 2 Answers ]

Yo man how ru.. how is everyhting.. I am sorry to bother u.. // umm I am in trouble I like this girl and I want to date her but the problem is that she said she likes someone else but if she stops fancing him she will go out with me,. and when ever I send her a message trough my phone she never...

View more questions Search