Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RENEEDOW23 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2006, 10:38 PM
    An Adventure Movie!!
    Hi I Am Looking For This Movie And This Is What I Remember It To Be About, There Were People On A Party Ship They Were All Celebrating The New Year And This Huge Tidal Wave Comes And Turns The Ship Completley Over Most People Die But There Are Some Survivors And Throughout The Whole Movie They Are Trying To Get To The Bottom Of The Ship Which Is Not At The Top Of The Ocean To Escape, That Is Pretty Much All I Remember I Just Don't Know The Name So Any Ideas Would Help, My Mother Said The Name Was Something Like ""the Posidion Adventure" But I Am Not Having Any Luck With That, So Any One Please Help Me!! :d :d :d
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2006, 10:42 PM
    The Poseidon Adventure (1972)
    1972 movie called the Poseidon Adventure (1972)

There was a remake of the movie this last year.

Do a Yahoo search of Poseidon Adventure and you can have more links than you can ever look at
    RENEEDOW23 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2006, 09:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    1972 movie called the The Poseidon Adventure (1972)

There was a remake of the movie this last year.

Do a yahoo search of Poseidon Adventure and you can have more links than you can ever look at

THANKS SO MUCH THAT WAS IT, IT WAS SO APPRECIATED!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Movie? [ 2 Answers ]

OK this is annoying because I don't know if this is something I watched or dreamt! I think it was a film or series or something. An animated programme I think from the 80's all I can remember is a load of people in space on a weird planet and a boy being attacked by huge wasp type things which...

Please help if you know what movie this is! [ 1 Answers ]

There was this movie I saw when I was little in the mid to late 80's. I don't remember the plot of the movie or who was in it, but I remember a part towards the end. These people, I think they were children, are in some sort of fantasy land. They are trying to get one of the kids to go down this...

Jumpstart and Knowledge adventure problems [ 5 Answers ]

I have some older software from the jumpstart and knowledge adventure series of educational games that my kids use on my win xp system. I am having problems with these even after using the instructions provided by each of the software's websites. I have placed the programs in both win 95 and 98...

View more questions Search