Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junbug321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Hi I'm 29 yrs old and was recently given 3 yrs probation, never had a criminal record before this. I was wondering can I tranfer my probation to Florida? It as only over $412.00.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2008, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by junbug321
    Hi im 29 yrs old and was recently given 3 yrs probation, never had a criminal record before this. i was wondering can i tranfer my probation to florida? it as only over $412.00.

You would have to ask your PO for permission - depends on why you are making the move and a variety of other factors.

No guarantees.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2008, 12:57 PM
    Both states must agree to the transfer.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2008, 06:34 PM
    Hello Jun:

Go here and read: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...on-115783.html

excon
    Kellu25 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 08:31 PM
    You want to ask your probation officer for an interstate compact, as long as both states agree with it, it usually isn't a big deal. You do have to have a good reason for the move, like a job or family there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation tranfer form Ga to Fl. [ 1 Answers ]

Im on felony probationand I would like to transfer from Ga to Fl. I have no clue how or what to do. Does any one have any clue?

Tranfer of probation [ 2 Answers ]

How come they consider theft of a cell phone a felony,, Also how long does it take for a transfer of your probation??

Can you tranfer to another country while on probation? [ 9 Answers ]

Heya I've already asked a question on here earlier today but then I been reading about probation transfer I was wondering if you can transfer from the usa to the uk if the P.O gave permisson?

Tranfer of nj probation [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to tranfer probation to another state where there is work and housing promised,rather than live on public assistance in a rooming house.

Tranfer my probation to another state [ 1 Answers ]

I want to move to another state and I would like to know how I would go about tranferring my probation.

View more questions Search