Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ren_2cool Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 02:17 AM
    Phrase in sanskrit for tattoo
    Hi all,

I want to get a tattoo. I am trying to figure out a phrase in sanskrit that I can use.

Any suggestion?? Help... need it by today evening...

Thanks!! :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 30, 2008, 02:44 AM
    Originally posted by ren_2cool:

Hi all,

I want to get a tattoo. I am trying to figure out a phrase in sanskrit that I can use.

Any suggestion?? Help... need it by today evening...

Thanks!! :)
    Well, what sort of things interest you or maybe issues or causes that you really care about because of your feelings this way or that concerning them? It would help to know about those in order to help you the best here.

If you are going to be putting something on your body that's basically going to be permanent, then I would like to assume that you would like something that would have some sort of important meaning to you.

Thanks!
    hilaryfortnum Posts: 49, Reputation: 4

May 30, 2008, 03:32 AM
    Why don't you seek a sponsorship deal with a well known brand or manufacturer? That way the company sponsoring you would pay for the tattoo and, potentially, pay you some extra on top. For example, if you were sponsored by the Spanish bank Banco Santander it could read "This tattoo is brought to you in association with Banco Santander Central". Not only would this look "really cool" it could potentially be a real cash cow. Presumably the majority of your friends cannot read Sanskrit therefore, if any of them ask what it means, you could lie and say that it means "I like cats and Country and Western music", or something similar.

Alternatively, why don't you have the tattoo done in English, so that people can read it, in Arial font? That would look rad.
    Uber Member

May 30, 2008, 03:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hilaryfortnum
    Why don't you seek a sponsorship deal with a well known brand or manufacturer? That way the company sponsoring you would pay for the tattoo and, potentially, pay you some extra on top. For example, if you were sponsored by the Spanish bank Banco Santander it could read "This tattoo is brought to you in association with Banco Santander Central". Not only would this look "really cool" it could potentially be a real cash cow. Presumably the majority of your friends cannot read Sanskrit therefore, if any of them ask what it means, you could lie and say that it means "I like cats and Country and Western music", or something similar.

Alternatively, why don't you have the tattoo done in English, so that people can read it, in Arial font? That would look rad.
    That was funny and well thought-out, hilaryfortnum! :)
    Uber Member

May 30, 2008, 03:40 AM
    By-the-way, I never wear anything with advertising on it, because I'm not getting paid to advertise the products!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone translate a phrase into sanskrit for me? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to get this tattooed in sanskrit "Time heals all pain, but for some pain it may take a little longer"

Sanskrit translation of English phrase [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Can someone please help me with the translation of the following phrase from english to sanskrit? ENTER TO LEARN, DEPART TO SERVE. Regards Guru Dutt

Need ancient english to sanskrit translation just a 2 word phrase [ 1 Answers ]

Need translation for the phrase "glass door" If possible in ancient sanskrit

View more questions Search