Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvdboys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2016, 07:16 AM
    Tap to click
    Please help how do I enable the tap to click on my computer. It got turned off somehow
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 22, 2016, 07:17 AM
    What do you mean 'tap to click' ? Are you referring to the mouse ? Is it wireless or does it have a battery if this is what you are referring to.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 22, 2016, 07:35 AM
    Have you actually disabled the touchpad.
    We'll need to know the make and model to be able to help further.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2016, 07:39 AM
    http://acer--uk.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8086/~/how-to-enable-the-tap-to-click-function

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I click in the part file in up to a page of a software, and I click open to see files [ 1 Answers ]

I click in the part file in up to a page of a software, and I click open to see files in a document, However, I can't see all files in the open window. How do will appear all files in the window open.

Touch pad right click acts like left click only in internet explorer [ 0 Answers ]

Thie touch pad is only acting up in IE. The right click acts like the left click and just selects the application instead of opening an options box.

Left Click is Right Click, Freezing up, and Vundo! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, This just randomly started acting up yesterday... I clicked on the desktop and the menu that comes up when you normally right click opened. So basically my left click is like my right click. When I try to right click, nothing happens. So I ventured into trying to fix it and my...

View more questions Search