Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emandbrooke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 11:48 PM
    A kid's movie from the 80's or early 90's?
    I can't remember the name of the movie where a little girl's stuffed animals come to life at night and they all sing and dance... does anyone know?

THANKS!! :D
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 1, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Possibly Wee Sing Together: YouTube - Wee Sing Together Part 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's... maybe EARLY 90's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I'm looking for a movie that I remember back when I was little. I want to say it's an 80's movie. It was around the time The Last Unicorn came out. I think I remember seeing a preview for Kiko's Mail Service on the tape. Anyway its about a little girl who like goes to a place in the clouds. I...

Looking for kid's movie... 80's/90's [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember very much about this movie... possibly a TV show... but it was about a family that lived in this house that was haunted by a ghost... and I remember the ghost looking sort of like Slimer from Ghostbusters... and all I remember was that they vacuumed the ghost to get rid of it......

Early 80's/90's movie. [ 2 Answers ]

\ Ok. So when I was younger. I remember bits and pieces of this cartoon movie that took place in a library I believe? All I remember was a boy (with I think glasses and maybe blonde hair) and lots of books. Searching for something of some sort. And He had a talking red/burgandy book which...

View more questions Search