Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Sep 22, 2007, 08:29 PM
    8th grade semi-formal dress needed!
    Hi this is my first question so here it goes: I need a cute dress for my little 8th grade final dance thing aka semi-formal. I really need a cute color and type of dress but I'm completely stuck:( I have dark brown hair and brown puppy dog eyes with a slight tan. I'm not really looking for a poofy prom dress, just a cute maybe strapless dress. Any suggestions? Thanks a billion! :D
    EdalyB94 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Hey, I'm in the 8th grade too. I would go to forever 21 or to nordstroms BP, they always have cute stuff
    tannergurl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 08:08 PM
    It really matters what style and colors you like but I would go to forever 21 or if there's a store called body shop around you. That were I got mine but that was about 4 years ago. Sometimes resale places have really cute dresses for good prices. :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Another semi- formal dress dilemma. [ 12 Answers ]

Oh God. Well, I know I am one of countless people who have asked this, but my question still stands: I have no Idea what to wear to my semi- formal!! :confused: I am... umm... 5 ft. 4in. I have REALLY pale skin (like unnaturally, snow- white pale) and I have blue/gray eyes and hair that was once...

Is my dress semi formal? [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I am attending to this semi formal party in California and OMG I never been to a party before the first party I went to was a freak dirty dancing party and I was dresses like a church girl LOL... well anyway my dress is black silk, spagetti strap and blackish gold beeds around my dress and...

I need a dress for 8th grade prom [ 3 Answers ]

I need a dress that will look good on a 13 year old medium height Afrincan-American but light skinned thin girl. please leave links to the dresses that you find. thanks!!! :)

I need help finding a semi-formal dress for wedding [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 56 years old. I have gained weight so that I now have a dilemma when it comes to choosing a dress! I need a semi-formal dress to wear to two weddings actually. My problem is that my measurements are now 40-42-53. If I find a dress that fits my bustline, it's not big enough for my hips....

I need help finding a semi-formal dress [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to a semi-formal dance that my school has on February 12. They have one every year and this year I am a sophomore, so I know what to expect. Last year almost everyone wore black, but a few people wore brighter colors like red and light pink and they really stood out. Everyone that I have...

View more questions Search