Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fanztashblunk23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 06:50 PM
    Who's that actor
    Does anyone remember the 1970 movie Eyewitness (aka Sudden Terror) with Mark Lester (Oliver)? If yes, do you recall that one cool dude with the thick dark hair, round yellow tinted glasses, black jacket, and wild shopping bag with the disassembled rifle in it? From Imdb it is obvious that his role was the "Boutique Boy" played by John Allison, I tried to check out other movies he was in but since
    John Allison is such a common name, I got very little info that could have easily been mistakes. Anyone else know if he still is on the screen?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

May 3, 2012, 10:18 AM
    Did you look through his filmography on IMDB?
    John Allison - IMDb
    fanztashblunk23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    Did you look through his filmography on IMDB?
    John Allison - IMDb
    I did. Of course I don't mean the John Allison from Scary Go Round because he was born in 1976. Even though IMDB listed Taming the Shrew, still could be someone else with the same name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of actor... [ 2 Answers ]

What's his name? http://im18.gulfup.com/2012-04-29/1335696048161.gif

What is the name of this actor? [ 4 Answers ]

In the 50s and 60s (approximately) there was an actor on TV and movies. He was always the tough guy. Husky. Dark hair. He was cast as Mexican, Native American, Italian, and Greek. He may have been Greek-American in real life. He was in Westerns also. I think that he naturally had an accent. ...

Becoming an actor [ 4 Answers ]

I want to act and am doing a national diploma in performing arts but find the academic part very hard. Is there any other way I can train to be an actor without all of the written work

Actor salaries [ 1 Answers ]

How much money was Ed Norton offered for his acting roll in the Incredible Hulk Movie (2008)

View more questions Search