Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rejectamenta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2019, 01:32 PM
    Forgotten Film Title
    British movie car crash into tree man transported back into the past. Everyone is in fancy ballroom dress. probably made around 1965-1975 These people do not seem to be able to leave the Estate House although when the crash victim does- he returns to the present.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgotten film title [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this film years ago and back then I had seen it several times because it was so good. It had a group of kids who thought their neighbour had murdered his wife. They investigate his house but he arrives back before they expect him to be back. I remember them finding a hand underneath his house...

Movie title forgotten. I don't think it's a well known film at all [ 1 Answers ]

I honestly only remember like the first scene, A asian girl and boy are on a bench on a dock looking out over like a beach paradise. Then she has to go or something and it ends up being a holograph type deal and disappears, they are really on a bench in a busy area. I think in the movie she is like...

Forgotten Film title: Quirky family in small US town [ 2 Answers ]

Desperately trying to track down a film title which was on late night in the UK earlier this year. A successful son and his new English wife are visiting his family who live in a small town in America. He has a brother who has a heavily pregnant wife/girlfriend with long red hair. The mother is...

Forgotten World War 1 film title [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this world war 1 film a good few (perhaps 6) years ago but I forgot the title and really want to watch it again... help. It was in colur, and pretty gruesome with guts etc. going everywhere. It was from the English point of view and, from what I can remember, was filmed pretty much...

Forgotten title of book/film [ 4 Answers ]

There is a book and film about a true story of a man who was institutionalized because of a physical disability who met up with another patient who was believed only to make noises, but the man could quite clearly understand what he was saying and interpreted all that he said for people. I think...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.