Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jcriss24 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2014, 05:24 PM
    Can you fail hair test by trimming weed?
    I was wondering if by handling/trimming weed you could fail a urine and/or a hair test?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 24, 2014, 05:27 PM
    Nope. Only by ingesting it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much codeine would it take to fail a hair test? [ 1 Answers ]

Lets say about 50 days ago you had a cold and took 3 teaspoons of codeine to help with the illness and did a drug test about 10 days after that. (about 60 days) Would that much be enough to fail a hair test or would it possibly come in under the confirmation level which I believe is 2000...

Will I fail a hair follicle test? [ 2 Answers ]

I decided to grow up and try to get a real job and quit smoking marijuana, I haven't smoked in 5 months. I have though hanged out with friends one day during labor day weekend who are heavy pot smokers and I was exposed to secondhand smoke. I was in a basement was and 3 people where smoking by...

Can you fail a hair test from being around weed [ 1 Answers ]

I put the smoke of a joint in my mouth but didn't inhale because I was trying to be cool... obviously I'm not... n e waysi do not smoke weed at all but now I have a hair test in about 3 weeks and I did that back in early July will I feel my hair test?

I need to know if I'm going to fail my hair test [ 4 Answers ]

I was supposed to be done testing at my school and I took like two short hits of some dank. Now a week later my team ed up and smoked during our championship weekend and now they are testing all of us and even though I didn't smoke there, I am still worried about failing, so am I screwed?

View more questions Search