Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jvon85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 05:38 PM
    Can you fail a hair test from being around weed
    I put the smoke of a joint in my mouth but didn't inhale because I was trying to be cool... obviously I'm not... n e waysi do not smoke weed at all but now I have a hair test in about 3 weeks and I did that back in early July will I feel my hair test?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2012, 06:13 PM
    It's possible to fail a HDT for any of the smoked substances simply from contamination. Usually that will not happen but it's possible. Just wash your hair with hot water and hot (not cold) rinse then follow that with a vinegar rinse and that should remove external contamination if present.

As far as the oral presence of the weed from July that will have no influence on the test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you fail a hair follicle drug test by being around other people who are smoking [ 5 Answers ]

If you are hanging out with some friends and they light up a joint or blunt and smoke in a room right beside you or even while riding down the road with the windows down and you are fixing to take a hair follicle drug test in like two months can you fail even though you wasn't smoking it with them

Can you fail a hair test even if you have a valid prescription [ 2 Answers ]

If you take more then the prescribed amount of hydrocodone per day,can you fail a hair test?

Hair follicle test pass/fail [ 7 Answers ]

I smoked about 3 weeks ago and haven't smoked in about 18 months. I took 2 hits and was done. I had a follicle test this week 7-20-2011. What are the chances I pass?

I need to know if I'm going to fail my hair test [ 4 Answers ]

I was supposed to be done testing at my school and I took like two short hits of some dank. Now a week later my team ed up and smoked during our championship weekend and now they are testing all of us and even though I didn't smoke there, I am still worried about failing, so am I screwed?

View more questions Search