Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karleighstarasinich Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 09:25 PM
    Children's movie of late 80's or early 90's
    Okay so I remember watching this movie @ daycare when I was like four years old:confused: I think it had the word "kingdom" in the title. It was about all these animals that were maybe at a park, wondering around. Every place they would stop, they would learn about a moral issue, like lying (there was a song that went like this: L I E S, L I E S, SPELLS LIES, LIES... LIES CAN LAND YOU IN A MESS IF YOU DO NOT CONFESS, SO TELL THE TRUTH, THAT'S THE ONLY WAY, YOU'VE GOT TO TELL THE TRUTH, THAT'S THE ONLY WAYYYYYYYY TO WIN! ) Then there was something about taking the Lord's name in vain & not swearing. I do remember that they sang a lot... for the life of me, I can not remember what this movie is called, but it was my favorite. If any of you know what I am talking about, please let me know:D thank you very much.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Nov 5, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Are you sure it's not a t.v. show instead of a movie. It might be Reading Rainbow or Fraggle Rock. Could have been the Land Before Time movies. Just a few suggestions.
    Jeemers Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2007, 03:16 PM
    I remember that! I still have it on tape! It's called "Kingdom Chums: The Original Top Ten." It was about a group of animals that sang about the ten comandments to three kids. It was a lot of fun to watch. There was also a Kingdom Chums special about David and Goliath, but I don't remember too much about it.

Here's a link!

The Kingdom Chums: Original Top Ten (1992) (V)

Glad to help!
    realcheese Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 02:00 PM
    Thank you so much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Animated Children's Movie of the 80's early 90's [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so this was a children's movie probably set in the late 80's early 90's and it had to do with a forest of animals. There was a huge toxic waste spill and all the animals got sick but healed, all of them except the smallest one who was close to death (I know horrible for a children's movie)...

Late 80's early 90's children's movie about penguins [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm about to be 19 and the movie I'm looking for I ALWAYS watched when I was younger. It was about two baby penguins there was a blue one and a pink one and they get captured and put on a ship (I think it was winter). They are trying to escape from the ship and they hide behind a bunch of...

Children's movie of 80's or early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend is always talking about a movie where a boy travels by riding on a postage stamp, or travels by mail or something like that. She can only remember this part of the movie and she doesn't know the actor or title or whether it was animated or not? Does anyone know if this is a real...

View more questions Search