Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smileitonn Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Feb 29, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Thick discharge
    Heyy, so my discharge is rather thick lately, and whenever I look in my underwear it seems to have dried up and is almost crunchy.. I'm not exactly sure what's up with that.. but why would it be all crunchy and piecy like that?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2008, 06:56 PM
    It sounds like some type of infection. You can buy one of those at home kits, or just go to the doctor for a definitive answer.
    smileitonn Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Feb 29, 2008, 07:09 PM
    A couple weeks ago I had a kidney infection and I got antibiotics for a while.. but I don't think it got rid of it because my sides still hurt like it did when I had the infection.

Could a kidney infection be making my discharge like this?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2008, 07:17 PM
    I'm not sure if it's a kidney infection that would cause it, but if there was bacteria in your urine, you can see how it may have been spread to the vagina, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thick white discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having this thick white discharge kind of like glue. Is this normal or should I be concerned? I've been tested for std's so I know that's not an issue.

Light Pink Thick Discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I know this may sound slightly gross, but I need some help. I just got off my period 2-3 days ago. Since I stopped bleeding, I have had an extremely light pink and thick discharge. Also, the entire outside of my vagina has been very sore and sensitive, with very visible raw spots everywhere. ...

Discharge white, thick [ 5 Answers ]

Constant white discharge, never changes, no itching or pain, for the past yr. Dr. said no problems, any ideas?

Thick, goowy Discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I was on BirthControl for two months, I stopped taking them at the end of my second month. I was on my period when I stopped the birthcontrol but the day I got off my period my boyfriend and I had un protected sex and he ejaculated inside me. It has been almost two weeks since that happened and now...

Thick pink Discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is the first time that I have used this site and any info would be greatly appreciated. I had my last period on the 27th December and have still not hand another one, even though I started the pill and then came off. I have now started to get a thick light pink discharge and am...

View more questions Search