Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troiann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 06:31 PM
    How do I get a credit report from all three bureaus with no credit card
    How do I get all three creidt reports with out submitting a credit card.
    MrA2u1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Dec 26, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by troiann
    how do i get all three creidt reports with out submitting a credit card.
    https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

There is more info about annual free credit reports at the FTC website. Your Access to Free Credit Reports

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad Credit on My Report From MIDLAND FUNDING Credit Issued in 1999? [ 3 Answers ]

The only thing I can think off I did not pay off was a credit card I had applied for in the year 1999 when I was in college. It was a $500 limit card, being that it was a first credit card I did miss some payments & every time I did I would get hit with a $30 late payment + $30 over limit fee plus...

Dispute with Credit Bureaus [ 2 Answers ]

I disputed 3 collection reports with Transunion and they took care of the matter within 30 days. The letter from Transunion informed me that they would informed the other 3 Credit Bureau. Now, I am suppose to receive a report from the other two credit bureau?

Credit Bureaus Confusion [ 2 Answers ]

Finally I received a letter from the collection agency stating that they could not verify the debt. Subsequently, I contacted the three credit reporting agencies. Two of the three removed the debt from my credit report. However, one of the credit bureaus not only left the item on my...

Credit Bureaus [ 1 Answers ]

When someone contests items on their credit report in writing, how long does it take the bureaus to respond?

View more questions Search