Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacey32 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2011, 09:01 AM
    I took an EtG test Monday around 11:30, has 2 mixed drinks Friday before midnight.
    I had an EtG test Monday around 11:30 am,had 2 mixed drinks Friday before midnight. Am I safe?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 25, 2011, 09:16 AM

Safe from what, why were you taking the test ? It doesn't matter at this point since the test and the drinking is in the past. No matter what we says the results will show what they show. Etge is greatly affected by the volume of the drinks so its unlikely you will fail but we don't know how mcuh volume was your intake.

May 25, 2011, 09:54 AM
    Comment on ballengerb1's post
    How do you determine the volume?

May 25, 2011, 11:09 AM

How many ounces of alcohol were in the total number of drinks you had?

May 25, 2011, 01:41 PM
    Comment on ballengerb1's post
    Not sure,made them at home. It was vodka,just poured a little in and mixed it with cranberry juice.

May 25, 2011, 04:13 PM

I know you are worried about this but in all honesty you should have had that level of concern last week. Not preaching but trying to be logical.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I drank on Friday will I pass an EtG test on Monday [ 14 Answers ]

On Friday I had about 10 drinks no more but possibly less over the weekend I didn't exercise or drink huge amounts of water but and had a glass of cranberry juice before I went to bed my test was at 4:30 on Monday and I drink a little over a half gallon of water starting at about 3:00 ending at...

If I drink this upcoming Friday, would I test positive on an ETG test on Monday? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really leaning towards just not drinking (which sucks considering it's the holidays), but I'm curious as to if I were to be randomly tested on Monday, and I drank on Friday, would I test positive on an ETG test? I don't want to violate my probation but I was told I would fail if I drank at all,...

Will I fail my EtG test on Monday? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all, I drank around 15 standard drinks on Thursday of last week (from noon until roughly 8pm), swished a beer in my mouth but spit it out on Saturday of last weekend(roughly around 4pm) to rinse out smokeless tobacco at a bar but did not swallow anything, and I took 2 Vicks Nyquill Gel...

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search