Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nav Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2006, 01:48 PM
    Kill bill 2 end tune
    Does anybody know what the music is called that comes at the end credits of kill bill 2 with the flute
    PaidVacation Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2006, 06:34 PM
    "The Lonely Shepherd" by zamphir, but that's the end of kill bill 1. There is no end song on Kill Bill 2 with a flute, at least that I can find.
    nav Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2006, 07:06 PM
    Sorry I didn't put my question properly. When kill bill 2 finishes and they show the cast What is that music that is on.
    PaidVacation Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2006, 10:24 PM
    According to allmusic its Urami Bushi by Meiko Kaji.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do not Murder vs Do not kill. [ 11 Answers ]

I was asked recently about Exodus 20:13 at another forum and promised to consider the matter here in order to keep the other thread on topic. Why is one preferable to the other and is it OK to translate the word involved as murder? I looked up the word in the Hebrew lexicon and it turns out that...

Why does love pain kill so much? [ 8 Answers ]

Basically people me & me guy have been dating for 3 and a half months now. The relationship has survived on both our efforts so now we have an equal and fair position in the relationship... But the trouble starts here:::: My man has gone abroad today with his ***hole mates and I didn't want...

To kill a mocking bird [ 0 Answers ]

I need to find a web site for the novel "to kill a mocking bird" that anables you to plot the story line onto a circle and then print it out, and I can't remember the addy for it

To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee [ 1 Answers ]

I am writing an essay using the theme of prejudice from the book, To Kill A Mockingbird. I have to choose one quote/passage from the novel and base my whole essay around that quote. The quote needs to represent prejudice. If anybody has any ideas or any quotes directly about prejudice, it would...

To Kill A Mockingbird [ 1 Answers ]

As groups, I've been assigned to do a themes wrap up timeline, our group has everything under control and complete, except there is one thing we're stumped on and would appreciate any help with. The final part to the assignment, is to find a Visual representation that comments on Morality and the...

View more questions Search