Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Jul 4, 2007, 07:58 PM
    Whens the right time?
    I'm trying to ask this girl from my church out but I can never seen the right time to ask her, I'm always busy doing something in church and after. Can I get some advice on how I can ask her to just hold on and let me talk to her for a moment?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2007, 08:55 PM
    You could say to her, "May I please speak with you in private?" Then you ask her if she'd like to (go to a movie, have dinner together, see a concert, etc.) with you? Depending on how she answers and if any plans need to be made concerning time, travel arrangements, etc. this conversation should last no more than two minutes.

If she says yes, then any further dialogue between the two of you can happen on the date.

Jul 5, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Thanks man any other suggestions?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Just be yourself and have fun! Don't be too serious with or about her when just getting to know her. Have a definite plan or proposition as to what you are going to do when you take her on a date, but be open to what she also might want to do. If you know of some activity that she likes to do outside of church, then maybe make arrangements to do an activity that you know she would like to do. Be very polite to her.

Since you both go to the same church and are interested in church activities, maybe there is a coffee house that happens at your church or another church that you could take her to. Maybe go to a movie before or after it.

Asking people out takes practice. The problem is being nervous about asking a person out. Once a person accepts being asked out on a date, if the two of them jive as far as decision making is concerned, everything else just usually falls into place.

Jul 5, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Thanks for the advice man

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

Dark brown lines going across my screen from time to time [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer monitor, I have these brown horizontal lines that go across my screen sometimes (REALLY ANNOYING). I just replaced the video card so its not that, also if I hit the side of the monitor the lines go away:p Just wondering if there's anything I can do that can fix it!...

Whens the best time to take an ovulation test? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi yes I'm unclear when to use the ovulation test kits. I have a few to use . My cycle lasts 31 or 32 days. So what day should I start testing to check my ovulation. Some sites said to test on day 15 or day 16 is that true? Advice needed. Thank you

12.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Smokes fom Time to Time [ 9 Answers ]

This engine apprears to start and run fine. However, from time to time it will smoke like a freight train then clear up and be find. This may occur several times in a two hour period. Any sujections on what may be the cause? Thanks for your Help!

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

View more questions Search