Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Muthu2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 11:18 AM
    Husband care more his parents rather than his own family
    Hi,
    My husband care more about his parents, sister and family more. He just gives them what they want ( financial help). Even if it's less for us, he don't mind giving them. But when the same situation come for us, he doesn't care. He trust his father more than his wife. As per his saying, his fathers are the last words for them. They are the only trustworthy people for them, even if I was the one helping him through difficult time. He is scared of them, he won't even raise a voice against them.
    Please advice, should I go for divorce, if not what are the other options for me

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do when my husband takes too much care his family? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has one sister and one brother. They both has a job now but he still want to support them. He pays for their car insurance every month. We have a condo for rent, because we live in different state. His sister just keeps asking to move in the condo without paying. I told him that we...

Wwhat to do if you want to leave your parents and join another family withou parents [ 5 Answers ]

What should I do when I want to leave my family and join another at 16-years old?

Dying husband and his family doesn't seem to care unless its convenient! [ 27 Answers ]

Hello. This is my first time posting here. I am looking for some opinions from people other than family members regarding this situation: My husband was diagnosed with terminal cancer 3 years ago and was not given long to live. At that time, his family called, sent cards but nothing more than...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.