Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Toinee Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2011, 07:54 PM
    I need help interpreting a dream I had
    I had a dream were I was following my friends mother whom my father doesn't like me to be around and I almost got caught being around her by my father but I was quick enough to get away I guess. But I kept following her and soon she led me outside were I saw the night sky and snowed on mountains of Alaska (were I live) and I saw a long chain with a medalian hung from the sky. As the chain and medalian hung and spun a light would come down from the sky and hit the medalian and make a sound a lot like thimbles colliding. It was a pleasant sight and sound. Under the chain and medalian was a glowing lime green circle and my adopted mother said that we were going to summon the "spirit of O'baba" and we stood together in the circles that shown within the main circle. They too glowed lime green. Next after chanting something that I don't remember with her a whole crowd of people came around and started running around the circle. I remember looking at there faces but I didn't know them. I also remember yelling at them to warn them it wasn't safe to be doing what they were doing and that they were in danger if they stayed outside of the circle. I also remember looking over at my friends mother and seeing that she was just standing there watching the medalian and watching the light of the chain fall faster on the medalian making the same sound I described faster as well. The falling light and sound kept getting faster and faster and my worry for the well being of the crowd of people was growing larger and my patience with them growing very thin then when the light stopped falling and the sound hushed the glowing circle stopped glowing and disappeared only leaving what looked like salt on the ground. My friends mother said that we were done and the crowd disappeared. Then I woke up.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 16, 2011, 02:21 PM
    I wouldn't say it has "meaning". It could just be a dream... or it could be something trying to communicate with you. Is there a history of spiritism in your family as your dream suggests?
    Toinee Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2011, 03:09 AM
    Yes there is a history of spiritism in my family. My family has a long history of healers and same goes with my friends mother she has a history of healers and druids and shamans in her family. I wanted also wanted to see if anyone knew what the spirit of O'baba was. I can't seem to find what it is on the internet and I asked my friends mom about it and she said she would have to look it up in her books, but she hasn't had the time to do so.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 19, 2011, 08:50 AM
    Well, there are possibly millions of active demons out there... and they do have their own names. I have no doubt one goes by O'baba... infact, sometimes they claim to be others that they are not. Again, it still could just be a dream... but since you have the family history, it is very possible an entity is trying to make contact or to move you further down that spiritist road.

Personally I think that is a very dangerous road... but that is for you to choose. There is a reason the bible tells us to test the spirits when they come to you... that is because most of them are liars and are coming as a wolf in sheep's clothing. We wouldn't have been warned if they weren't deceptive.

Be safe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Interpreting Islam [ 0 Answers ]

After the Quran,in sunni world most accepted one is sahihul bukhari.someone says he was a jew.someother says he was a lier.so how we can prove his honesty & others which is in his sanad.Even abu huraira critcized by some teams.so u can give any proof from quran for these sanads by directly or...

Interpreting Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone... I have a question for anyone who can interpret dreams. My mother is deceased and I dreamed about her this morning I was in place with some of my family and she appeared. She was all dressed up and smiling so beautifully but she was carrying a book. Inside the book was pictures of...

I had this dream last night that I need interpreting. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so last night I had this dream that at one part I ran into the ocean and a big wave hit me and somehow broke one of my front teeth in half. It took me a day to get it fixed, but I did not have any pain during the dream and everything worked out fine. I don't know if this has any importance but...

View more questions Search