Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ang102863 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 08:02 AM
    Pysanky designs
    I am looking for some simple designs to try on pysanky eggs.

I love all the small designs I have found , but don't know how to go about getting this on the eggs with out some sort of template.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks for your help
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 2, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Again, this would be the kind of question that jrebel7 would be good at answering. If you would like to see some art that she has put on eggs, please click on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/ar...33294-147.html
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2008, 10:31 PM
    Ang, this link below shows lots of designs if you access it then return to home page.

pysanky demo

This following link is where I posted some information on how to put the designs on the eggs April 20th. I am wondering if perhaps you are wondering if there is a template for the designs you see on some of the links for pysanky egg art. Since the egg is rather oval, you will still need a pattern either you have drawn, using freehand or ruler, or patterns you order, then lay the paper over the egg, tape the top of the pattern to the egg, and then proceed as per instructions using the transfer paper mentioned in the link below.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/pu...gs-207409.html

The egg art I do is simply painting with acrylic paints on the eggs, making lamps out of them, using a Dremel tool to cut away parts for the designs, and such. I realize it is nothing like you are asking about but my knowledge is limited to painting and shaping, not using wax and dyes. It is an amazing technique and I wish you the best on learning this technique. The best I could do was to provide links that I thought might help such as the demo link and then the homepage has phone numbers and addresses you can use to contact the people and they might have more information than I can provide. Best to you! Keep us posted on your progress! :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 5, 2008, 10:46 PM
    As usual, you have done your best an given an excellent reply, jrebel7! I do hope that ang102863 returns to make comments.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding tattoo designs [ 6 Answers ]

Where do you think is the best place to find tattoo designs?

Pysanky egg art [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to learn pysanky egg art, the problem I am having is when I mess up on a color, I would like to know how to correct this mistake, I read to spray fantastic or 409 on the egg rinse, dry, wait 30 minutes and redye where I left off, I tried this and the egg would not take the dye, and...

Putting designs on eggs [ 8 Answers ]

I am wanting to trace a pattern and then transfer it on a egg , does anyone know how I can do this, or what kind of tracing paper and pen I could use , thanks for your help.

Tattoo Designs [ 1 Answers ]

My son is an excellent designer. He doesn’t want to get into the needling part of tattoos, but he likes to make designs. Many of his friends seek him out to make designs that they can take to the tattoo parlors. He’s giving away his designs for little or no money. Can anyone suggest how he can...

View more questions Search