Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LDK1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 10:29 AM
    Only warm water from bathroom sink taps but hot water from bath tub tap
    I get hot water from kitchen sink tap and from bath tub tap but only warm water from sink taps in both bathrooms.If I turn on the bath tub tap the warm water at sink taps will get hot but only if I turn on the bath tub hot water tap.The only change that I made was to move the water heater from the utility room to the garage which added about 25 feet of piping.It is a slab house and the added water pipe is in the attic.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold water coming out of hot water tap in bathroom but Really hot water in kitchen [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a reason as to why nearly completely cold water is coming out of my hot water tap in my bathroom but when I run the hot water tap in the kitchen the water is nearly boiling. The hot water and cold water taps are separate in the bathroom, where the kitchen has a handle which...

I only get hot bath water when cold tap in sink is turned on why? [ 0 Answers ]

I had a problem with boiler not operating during hot water demand. Central heating is fine. I switched off boiler for a minute and switched it on again and got continued hot water from Kitchen and bathroom sink and for a while in the bath. But after a while water in bath turned cold. Now I can...

Bathroom Taps - Mixer Tap v Individual Hot & Cold Taps [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question about Bathroom Taps. I am buying a Mixer tap for my new washhand basin which has one hole for the tap. My bath has 2 holes i.e.. One for a hot tap and one for a cold tap. I would like to buy 2 bath taps similar to my mixer tap but they don't appear to be...

Hot water tap in bathroom tub [ 3 Answers ]

The external tap is hot to the touch... why? Is it due to a leak?

Luke warm water from hot water tap [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a condo (efficiency) that was converted from a motel. I 've had and have problems with hot water in taps. The unit is old and the feed pipes from the hot/cold water supplies are not accessible. Last year all I got was luke warm water from the shower and two taps in the unit. I had a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.