Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmr950 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 04:32 PM
    Kitchen sink
    My husband took the pipe apart under the sink and cleaned them, now he can't get them back together, can you tell him how or send a digram? It's a normal sink.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 15, 2006, 05:15 AM
    No sooner said then done,(see image). Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No pressure in kitchen sink [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had a new water heater installed. Since that occurred have very little water pressure in my kitchen sink now. Any ideas? Thanks!

Kitchen Sink/Laundry Sink Drain Vent Non-exist [ 3 Answers ]

The set-up from kitchen sink leading down to drain to basement: 1. Kitchen sink - (R side) - connected to a P drain I think you call it -PVC-, connected to a "metal" T, which has a Studer vent gizmo attached to the top of it, then draining into a metal pipe straight down to the drain in the...

Kitchen Sink Won't Drain [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 1400 Sq Ft. House, on a Slab. Built in the late 1950's. We just recently had a problem occur on Dec. 22nd, my wife called me at work and said the main bathroom toilet just flooded from underneath the stool. She was just in there cleaning the bathroom. Then went and started a load of...

Kitchen sink won't drain [ 1 Answers ]

We live in a 70 year old house in the country. The kitchen sink often runs slow, especially after a rain. I have tried drain opener, plunging and running a hose down the pipe. The only thing that works is spraying the hose down the drain when the sink is full. When I do that it will drain, but...

Kitchen sink [ 1 Answers ]

Why do I need "backflow" protectors ?

View more questions Search