Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bilshen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2018, 08:06 AM
    Entitlement to compensation
    I have been off work for three months with a knee injury caused by a clutch problem on works lorry , when the incident happened at end of last year . No one took me seriously . I suffered all through festive season and returned to work on jan but was unable to do much driving of lorry , and ended up having to take all this time off , now I am in debt with rent , struggling to live and don't know what to do next , problem is I cant get help financially because in theory I am still employed
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 10, 2018, 09:23 AM
    If you was in the USA that sounds like it would be a Workmans Comp issue, but based on your Terminology I am guessing you are in the UK, so someone in the UK can respond to this issue.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 10, 2018, 09:59 AM
    Did you inform your employer of this accident? See a doctor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Va second tier entitlement? [ 0 Answers ]

I have spoken with three VA reps who have all given me different information and multiple lenders who have provided conflicting information as well. Our situation goes like this: We had to short sale on my husband's first home. It was in Georgia (he was awarded it in his divorce... Yay us......

Unemployment compensation and Top Hat nonqualified deferred compensation payments [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently receiving unemployment compensation from the State, my previous employer will begin sending my annual Top Hat nonqualified deferred compensation checks in a few months. They cannot delay this, I've asked. The annual Top Hat check will be equivalent to about 1 years worth of...

Tax Entitlement . [ 1 Answers ]

I am employed in dubai and my employer will send me to lebonan for 6 month assingment . Do I need to pay tax in lebonan ? Will this creats a permanent establishemnt for my employer in lebonan?

Bonus Pay Entitlement [ 3 Answers ]

My employer shorted me on my yearly bonus payment and has acknolwedged same. I was told that the remaining amount would be paid out on the next pay period. My question is: Am I still entitled to receiveing the outstanding amount if I submit my notice of resignation before the next pay period? Thank...

View more questions Search