Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moyenda Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2008, 10:50 PM
    Digital sender & ipcop
    Hey'all
    I'm trying to set-up a digital sender ( HP 9250c ) on a network that has IpCop as their SMTP Server ! Everythin checks out fine except when trying to send through e-mail.. I get a "E-Mail Gateway did not accept the job because the attachment is to large " Error on the sender... I tried on another network with a different SMTP server & it works fine ! My conclusion lies on the IPCOP Server... I wonder if there's maybe a port that has been disabled or needs to be opened ! I'm not familier with Linux ( Ipcop )... Can anyone be of assistence ?

Thanks !
    TechEmperor Posts: 93, Reputation: 8

Mar 8, 2008, 07:21 PM
    What is the attachment size limit on IPCOP set to?
    moyenda Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Mar 9, 2008, 11:10 PM
    Hi,
    I don't know,it was set before me ! So it might be that hey ? Funny enough I can still send mail attached with PDF file ! ( I mean it doesn't make sense I was testing the sender with just one page )... I'll find that information though.

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best Digital SLR for Nature & Wildlife Photography? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! Ok, maybe not the very best, but I am trying very hard to decide between the Nikon D80 and the Canon 400D (XTi). I've ready many reviews, some lean towards Nikon, others towards Canon. Is one of these better (better image quality, colors, etc) for nature and wildlife photography? I would...

Upgrading Digital Thermostat w/ Heat Pump & Gas Aux [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a recommendation for a new thermostat. I currently have an electric heat pump with gas backup and two-stage blower. The current thermostat is a very basic digital model ( White-Rodgers ) and is working properly, as far as I can tell. It works like this: Heating Mode:...

Ipcop [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have just installed Ipcop on a second machine, as a firewall between me and the internet. But I can't go any further. :mad: I am VERY!! Frustrated. I know NOTHING about Linux. I can access the IPCOP computer, but I can't get to the internet, I don't even know if IPCOP is getting to the...

View more questions Search