Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexpots_r_us Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 10:21 PM
    Length of retainment
    I would like to know how long crack cocaine stays in your urine/blood samples, vs straight cocaine in your urine/blood samples? Thank you.
    Plinko Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Sep 13, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Dude.. go look it up.. its not that hard. Google is your friend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair length [ 4 Answers ]

I just recently went to a salon to get my ends cut. They ended up cutting my hair too short. I want to know which products should I use to help make my hair grow faster.

Ventline length [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm doing a basment bathroom. Toilet, shower and vanity. Will be running a ventline off the line from the vanity. Does it matter how long or how many elbows you get in a ventline run? It will be a 2in vent line.I have to come up the wall, 45 elbow, across the room, 45 elbow,around an air vent,...

Cycle length [ 1 Answers ]

Is it weird that my cycle length is different each month? My husband and I have been trying to conceive since September now. I stopped taking the pill in September after being on it for 10 years. My cycles have been as follows: Sept-Oct 26 days Oct-Nov 29 days Nov-Dec 40 days Dec-Jan 28...

Rebound Length [ 2 Answers ]

I was married for 4 years, until we both decided to divorce. It was not a bad break-up, it was more of us knowing we had made a mistake. Shortly after I entered a new relationship. My new boyfriend and I have been dating over a year. But my family says that I have a rebound relationship. Do I?...

View more questions Search