Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BucksFan2276 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 11:31 PM
    '80s/'90s kids movie about a witch and a swamp? PLEASE HELP!
    I am trying to remember the name of this movie and it's killing me! I used to watch it on VHS when I was a kid and all I can remember is that it involved a group of kids who go to this old witch's house deep in the swamp at night. It scared the crap out of me but it was still a family movie I believe. PLEASE PLEASE HELP!
    Seeker0420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 11:56 AM
    Hey I was going nuts too looking for this movie... I think I may have found it [YOUTUBE][http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwEeqREABz0] Good Old Boy, aka. River Pirates

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s early 90s Disney TV movie about a witch [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, I LOVED this movie when I was a younger, but I can't remember the name of it. I believe it was a Disney made for TV movie. It was about a boy and girl. The girl is a witch, and she lives on a lake with her grandmother or mom. There is a scene where she teaches the boy to skip rocks. ...

Kids movie from 80s/90s [ 1 Answers ]

There's a film from my childhood but don't know what it is! All I can remember is that there are 2 (or maybe more) families vacationing together (cousins maybe?) in a big house near some woods (I think) and they don't get on. There's a scene where a little girl who's kind of snobby is explaining to...

80s/90s kids' movie swamp princess? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a kid's animated movie from either the 80s or 90s. I thought it was called The Swamp Princess, but I can't find it anywhere so now I'm not sure. It takes place in a swmap and there's a big flood. An old lady rescues a baby girl from the flood and a bunch of animals. ...

I'm looking for the name to a kids 80s/90s movie [ 4 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched as a kid, so I can show it to my nephew. From what I can remember its about two kids a boy and girl and the get sucked into a book or TV and into this make-believe land. Everyone in the town has a color, and the lead women use to be rainbow,...

80s/90s Christian Kids Movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie was about a brother/sister and another male kid (a bully type). It starts live action (?) and goes to animation. The movie is filled with songs about the 10 commandments, the kids have to collect gold records as they go. I can't think of the title to save my life, any help would be...

View more questions Search