Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    finalchoice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2006, 04:39 PM
    2003 Honda Accord Radio Lights Go Off
    For those who have had the same problem, the radio lights go out, what is the fix for this. The fuses are all OK. Thanks for your help.
    spitfire80 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 09:16 PM
    I've learned that this seems to be a problem with the radio. I think mine may have just gone out this evening. According to other questions on this site, HONDA is aware. Call HONDA OF AMERICA: 1800-999-1009.. and let HONDA know.. ive read this will be corrected for you, free of charge, once you call, and give them your info.
    prophet2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 08:21 AM
    Same Problem,, I took my Honda for the recall and they first told me.. they discontinued that recall!! LOL
    Then 2nd try.. because my car had been rebuilt from an accident.. it wasn't covered~!! No matter that it was deffective equiptment on their part!! SO.. I can't enter the code for they display light don't friggin work, Love Honda HATE their customer service!!
    rama9999 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 03:27 PM
    I am facing same problem , 2003 honda car v6 ,

Nov 14, 2011, 08:50 AM
    Today call to customer services, there told he will call next week about the my case for recall on audio display light off.

Nov 14, 2011, 08:51 AM
    Today call to customer services, there told he will call next week about the my case for recall on audio display light off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda accord radio problem [ 2 Answers ]

98 honda accord ex... anti theft light is blinking, but nothing shows on the display. I think "code" is supposed to show in the display and then I enter the code and the radio is supposed to come on. If the display is blanK, could that indicate another problem with the radio?

2003 Honda Accord [ 2 Answers ]

My radio lights just stopped working. Cannot see any controls on the cd, radio, or air conditioner. Was wondering if any one might no what the problem might be. The radio works fine and everything else is fine, just don't have an illumination.

Honda Accord 2003 [ 0 Answers ]

Hey there I am looking for a picture of Honda Accord 2003 white or silver color with white leather inside ?

View more questions Search