Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlwhalen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 08:14 PM
    Name of a children's television show
    My brother and I have been trying to figure out the name of this television show we watched as kids for a really long time. The show aired in either the late 80s or early 90s, not really sure. I think it was called "The Ghost of ----- Manor or Hall". It was set in an old mansion or something and there were puppets kind of like the muppets that lived in the mansion or hotel or whatever it was. I remember that in the beginning of each episode they would play the theme song and the ghost, whom I believe was an older lady, came out of a painting and flew around. I think we lived in Missouri at the time. I don't know if that makes any difference!
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 17, 2008, 04:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mlwhalen
    My brother and I have been trying to figure out the name of this television show we watched as kids for a really long time. The show aired in either the late 80s or early 90s, not really sure. I think it was called "The Ghost of ----- Manor or Hall". It was set in an old mansion or something and there were puppets kind of like the muppets that lived in the mansion or hotel or whatever it was. I remember that in the beginning of each episode they would play the theme song and the ghost, whom I believe was an older lady, came out of a painting and flew around. I think we lived in Missouri at the time. I don't know if that makes any difference!
    Was it "the ghosts of motley hall?"
    The Ghosts of Motley Hall Episode Guide/Timeline

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s sci-fi television show [ 7 Answers ]

I remember a sci-fi television show from the early 90s in the same genre as Quantum Leap. All that I can recall is that the main character has a virtual, holographic secretary that "lives" in a credit-card size chip that he carries... I want to say that her name might be Velma with a V?

80's British children's television show? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have been trying to recall the name of a British children's show from the 1980's which was about a very head strong bad little girl (possibly an orphan) in a boarding school. One particular episode I remember had her being taught woodwork and she made herself a wooden samurai sword to...

I'm assuming television show [ 1 Answers ]

All right, probably around the time I was 3-4 (early 80s) I remember seeing on Television, this non animated kids show (?). What I can remember from the show. -Characters that look like puppets, but playe dby actual people. They were all decked out with clown looking make up, things like that....

Television Show [ 1 Answers ]

I can't think of the name of a TV show! :confused: It was on in the mid-to-late 80's or maybe even early 90's. It had a girl in the show and her father lived in space... can anyone out there help me figure out the name of the show?? :D

Children's television?it's got me stumped [ 4 Answers ]

I remember a show about a department store and a manaquin (male) that would come to life when the store closed... if anyone remembers the name of this show please tell me

View more questions Search