Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hot pool 24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 04:12 PM
    How do I fix my 24 foot round pool that is out if round on opposite sides
    My pool is 24 ft round,but is now 24 from side to side,but on other end to end is 2-3 inches wider. Outing allot of stress on liner,and has torn it. Do I need to pull apart wall and fix frame? I've cut foam and added to deeper parts of wall,still seems it may need more adjustments?

Check out some similar questions!

How long will the walkway be round to the nearest tenth of a foot [ 1 Answers ]

An architect is planning a new town square the square has sides that are 20 ft long a walkway will also cut diagonally through the square how long will the walkway be

Can I replace swim pool botom rail from 24 ft round with 21 ft round pool rails? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 24 ft round pool & bottom rails R rusted through , Can I use the bottom rails from a 21 ft round pool to replace the bad ones ? Thanks

How do I remove an old shower stem that looks round with two sides flat sides? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a leaky shower head and I can't remove the old shower stem with the conventional six sided stem socket because the stem is round with two flat sides. I can't use a normal wrench because it is too far inside the wall. What can I do?

24 foot round pool rusted bottom track [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently given a 24 foot round pool with 52 inch wall height. The bottom track is 17 sections and 2 are beyond salvage. The company that installed this pool 4 years ago is out of business so I am unable to find out who the manufacturer is.I was told by a local pool supplier that it is a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.