Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thirdangels Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2013, 05:13 AM
    Credit fraud against walmart
    I have had 2 credit fraud at walmart , first was my wells Fargo debt card the next was with my Discover card 3 months later
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 20, 2013, 05:39 AM
    More details are needed. Are you saying that fraudulent charges were made against your accounts at Walmart or after using your cards at Walmart or what?

And what is your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit card fraud [ 11 Answers ]

I went on the internet and added myself as an authorized user to my wife's credit card. I got a cah advance of $8400 and deposited it into my bank account. About a month later I told her about it as we began to have financial issues. She and I together called the credit card company and set up a 5...

Credit Fraud [ 1 Answers ]

I just received a call from my uncle asking my why I was applying for credit and that they were calling for a reference check. I have not applied for a loan lately! What should I do? I have tried to call the number back that the company gave to them and receive an answering machine and nothing...

Credit card fraud [ 3 Answers ]

I transferred 3300 from my job to my credit card with false refunds. I want to pay it back in full now. Its my first offense. Will I go to jail?:confused:

Credit fraud [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I recently found out after pulling a free credit report that someone opened 4 credit cards with high balances and attempted to open 5 others all within 3 months. Well, we just found out it is HIS MOTHER that used his information to open and use these accounts by purchasing stuff...

Credit fraud? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife recently told me she doesn't want to be married anymore and I can accept that. I also found out she took out a half dozen credit cards in my name and charged up to $25,000.00. Even though we are still married is there any legal action I can take in the state of New Jersey.

View more questions Search