Ask
    sunilpawar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2017, 06:39 PM
    Itermittent pilot against intrupted in rtu
    Can I conuse itermittent verses interupted in rtu
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 5, 2017, 12:53 PM
    Could you please re-write your questions? The way it's written isn't making sense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Payne 394gaw furnace whose pilot ignition sparks forever but the pilot doesn't light. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Payne 394gaw furnace whose pilot ignition sparks forever but the pilot doesn't light. What do I need to do?

Samsung laptop spacebar itermittent [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old Samsung laptop that has an intermittently functioning space bar. It works if tapped enough times, but is quite annoying. I'm afraid to spray switch cleaner under it. Anybody have any ideas?

State select water heater pilot light how to relite the pilot [ 3 Answers ]

I have a State Select Water Heater, I am assuming the pilot light has gone out as I have not hot water. What process do I do to see if this is indeed the problem before calling in a service man.

Does putting gas hot water heater dial on PILOT put pilot light out? [ 5 Answers ]

My gas hot water heater dial has OFF to the left, PILOT in the middle and ON to the right. If we are going away and want to not have the water heated can we just turn the dial to PILOT and the flame will stay lit but just won't heat the water or does the flame go out completely and then PILOT would...

Whirlpool Dryer - itermittent "fluff dry" cycle stops [ 4 Answers ]

Our Whirlpool dryer has a cycle for intermittent dry or fluff cycle... it seems that it runs fine, then when it shuts down at the intermittent of fluff cycle it will not turn back on again, any thoughts? Kirk

View more questions Search