Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Niamh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 06:58 AM
    How do I make a booklet in Publisher?
    I have imported a word document to publisher to make a booklet but it will not work for me. Has anyone any ideas?the layout will not work.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 6, 2007, 07:06 AM
    Can you be more specific about what you are trying to do and how you are doing it. Under Page Setup is an option for booklet layout.

Also are you printing this yourself or what?
    Niamh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Sorry, yea it's a booklet, 20 pages, front and back, in a book layout. When I go to print, each page takes up a whole a4 page where it should be taking up half.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 6, 2007, 07:40 AM
    This didn't really answer my question about how you are setting up the booklet. However, you may need to do it in your Printer properties as well as through page setup. You also should be setting the page to landscape.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printing Publisher Email Newsletter [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this group, and need your feedback. We are sending a publisher file as an email message to Outlook. When we print the email message in Outlook, the printer recognizes over 500 pages to be printed. Do you think this is in the Publisher settings or in our Outlook settings? ...

Problem printing Publisher files sent through Outlook [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having an issue with MS Publisher 2003 files which are sent through email and opened in MS Outlook 2003. I'm using the "Send this Page as an Email" option, but when the recipients get the email and try to print it, they only get what will fit onto one page, and the rest comes out blank. I...

Microsoft Publisher 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to complete a Brief Report for an assignment. I went into Microsoft Publication and clicked on business form where I chose which report I wanted to use. It will not open the report and is saying "publisher cannot run this wizard" and asks me if I want to install the feature. When I...

Publisher doesn' think I marketed enuf, can they sue me for book returns? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... I went with a small publisher and had my book come out this year. I felt I did the marketing required of me, but they don't feel like I lived up to it... Can they sue me for the book returns they are getting from the stores?? I have the TYPICAL STANDARD FIRST TIME BOOK CONTRACT that is...

View more questions Search