Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nsanthim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 10:08 PM
    Can change Tourist visa to Dependency visa in U.S
    Hi,

If I travelled on tourist visa to U.S and get married there. Is there any way to change my touist visa to Dependent visa there itself.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Apr 1, 2009, 05:58 PM

Dependent visa is consular processing visa so you will need to return to your home country for visa interview... why make things more complicated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tourist visa to student visa [ 4 Answers ]

I have sufficient funds to support my studies and my parents are willing sponsor me. Will it be difficult to change my B2 visa to F1 if in case I plan to study in US? Do I really need to declare my intention to study upon arrival at the port of entry?

While cancelling visa and going back to india for visa change what are things needed. [ 1 Answers ]

While cancelling visa and going back to india for visa change what are things needed

K1 fiancˇe visa or tourist visa [ 1 Answers ]

1) Which will be easier to get. 2) What will be the dollar amount. 3) How long will they take.

Change from B2 visa to F1 visa then to J1 or H1 visa for residency [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guide me I m n US on B1/ B2 visa for USMLE xm.instaed of going back to india & coming again for hospital interview( more costly )... should I change visa status B2 to F1 ? Afterwords for MD medicine I hv to take J1 or H1 visa.. so how this B2 to F1 change will affect J1 or H1...

View more questions Search