Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milisa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 12:33 PM
    How to become famous singer at age 13?
    I really want to be a famouos because everyone knows you and you don't have to clean your mess
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2011, 12:37 PM

What are you skills that would make you famous?

If your skill is singing, then sing every place anyone invites you - schools, churches, fairs, picnics. Eventually an agent will hear you and sign you to a contract.

I'd also consider growing up a little - you don't think "famouos" people clean up their own mess?
    bg12795 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2011, 07:59 PM
    LOL being singer has its ups AND downs sweetie. Do you really want to be followed around ALL THE TIME?? Do you WANT people stalking and obsessing over you? Trut me honey, it's no walk in the park. But if your heart is really set on this, then check around your area for agencies, and audition for these places. If they are interested, then you may get a record deal. Also, you can turn to YouTube and upload videos. I have a couple on there, if you want to look at them. Username is bg1271995, and I have like 5 videos up. I have had a few years in chorus, but experience always helps. If you don't have any, then maybe you should consider some classes?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 29, 2011, 03:28 AM

There are several threads here asking the same question. Go read them and you will see they all got the same or similar answers.

If you want to sing for a living, then you need to perform whenever and wherever you can. Try to get an agent to notice you. Go to talent contests, use You tube, etc.

But be aware that fame is harder to achieve then earning a living at your craft.

And also be aware that being famous does not mean one doesn't have responsibilities. Yeah sure, you may be able to afford a maid to pick up after you. But you will encounter many other types of messes that you will need to cleanup. See Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and many others.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 29, 2011, 05:08 AM

Do you take voice and other music lessons ?

Do you practice 3 to 4 hours a DAY ( not a week) but almost every wake minute you are not in school.

Are your parents ready to perhaps home school you, so that you are free to travel to events ( even no paid ones to start, so you can get known)

Are you going two nights or more a week to open mic events to perform.

Are you ready to give up friends and school events so you can practice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to become a famous singer at age 10? [ 4 Answers ]

I like to sing to become famous but i don't know what to do.

How to become a famous singer at age 10? [ 5 Answers ]

how can I become a famous singer by the time I am 10 ?

How to become a famous singer at age 11? [ 8 Answers ]

I really want it to happen with my life just for the happyness that it is going to make in everybody life and to me also.

How to be famous singer at age 10 [ 13 Answers ]

My dream is to be a famous singer am 10 years old and am in year 6 I dream about being a famous singer just like willow smith she's brill I've allways thought of doing my own cd an selling it to Cd shops to put on the shelves in the shop but tthat probably wouldn't work I know am good because...

How to become a famous singer at age 10? [ 3 Answers ]

I am always thinking of being famous I am a great singer and actress please please please I need to be discovered

View more questions Search