Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sickguitarist24 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 05:20 PM
    Name of arcade airplane shooter game
    Yea I ned to know the name of this older arcadegame on those huge machines at like chucky cheese and stuff. All I can remember is that it is one of the funnest plane games ever, The name has something to do with 1942 or something. You basically fly and shoot planes and can do this backflip maneuver, please reply.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Need more info.

Try browsing this list:

List of video arcade games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    motherof3 Posts: 51, Reputation: 6

Jul 10, 2007, 09:43 AM
    The game is called 1942. I love that game

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airplane with nuclear holocost [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to remember movie with a great airplane disaster scene. I think that James Earl Jones was the president but I'm not sure. It was like but not, Air Force One. I think they took off right before a bomb went off.

Movie about an arcade game [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm trying to find out the title of a movie I've seen many, many, many years ago possibly during the early 90's, What it's about? It's a american movie (of course!! ) it's about this guy in his teen or early 20's he moves to a small resort style community from the city & one night...

Game from Reflexive Arcade will not run [ 6 Answers ]

I downloaded a game called Mystery Case Files Huntsville from reflexive.com, and it installs properly, but when I try to run it, I get the blue screen of death and it says something like, "a fatal exception error has occurred and the application will be terminated". I'm just curious if it's...

View more questions Search