Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0Anonymous0 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 05:29 PM
    Suicide is all I think about.
    I was sexually, emotionally and physically abused a couple of years back... by a family member
    I never talked about it... I tried writing, crying, screaming just to let the anger out... but now all I think about is ending this... I'm suffering a lot
    I'm constantly feeling angry, weak and sometimes I can't even get out of bed... I've been in denial for a whole year

I can't seek professional help... I can't talk about it... and it kills me that I have to act as if nothing has ever happened and just smile it off.
    Ana52408 Posts: 152, Reputation: 17

Apr 16, 2009, 05:32 PM

Please don't committ suicide :/

That's really sad I'm so so so sorry but just don't kill yourself that's horrible, I just had a friend committ suicide yesterday and it was horrible, everyone is so hurt, I'm sure a lot a lot of people love you and if you do that they would feel destroyed and devastated :(

So please reconsider, suicide is not the answer!
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 05:51 PM

PLEASE DON'T DO IT!

Here are some suicide hotline numbers:

Call 1-800-273-8255 : This number is for BOTH Canada and USA

United Kingdom : 08457 90 90 90

Ireland: 1850 60 90 90

It is confidential, not recorded and THEY will help you, they will NOT judge you!

Please be safe. Keep us posted I want to know how you are doing.

Sarah
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 06:02 PM

Of course you can get professional help. Why do you feel you can not.

Why not bring it out in the open, press charges against them, even if you don't win you may end up saving another family member from the same thing.

Warn everyone he knows about it,

Make it a mission I life to fight back
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Anonymous0 View Post
    I was sexually, emotionally and physically abused a couple of years back... by a family member
    I never talked about it... I tried writing, crying, screaming just to let the anger out... but now all I thikn about is ending this... I'm suffering a lot
    I'm constantly feeling angry, weak and sometimes I can't even get out of bed... I've been in denial for a whole year

I can't seek professional help... I can't talk about it... and it kills me that I have to act as if nothing has ever happened and just smile it off.
    You said that you can not seek professional help... and that you can't talk about it... Well look what you have done you have taken maybe the first step, you reached out to someone on this web site that you don't even know, and you did talk about it for a little bit. So maybe that is the answer for you, find someone on here that you can talk to, someone that you can tell all of the details to, someone that you can trust, someone that will listen and care about you. But this is also someone that you will never have to meet, and when you don't need them anymore you can just quit talking to them.
    There are many on here that would love to help you, some that have been through the same thing or something similar, maybe they are working themselves through it and they need your help to get them over the hurt. So don't do something that you will be sorry of, you never know how many people you will be hurting.
    turtlegirl16 Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 07:09 PM

Don't Don't Don't COMMIT SUICIDE!! Think of all the people who you love and all the people who love you... what would they think? When I was in freshmen year, all I could think about was suicide, but when I talked to my mom about what I was feeling and all she said to me was, "If you commit suicide, you wont be in a better place, because suicide is just a one way ticket to HELL because the worst thing you can do is leave the people you love and the people who love you in that way."

You got to talk to someone. If you start to cry, the person who you are talking to won't care about the tears, he/she will only care about keeping you ALIVE. You don't know how many hearts will be crushed. Death is a very important thing to reconsider in this situation...
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Apr 19, 2009, 11:34 PM

Listen please listen to all of these wonderful people here that are so concerned and would do anything to help you. So please listen because we care. Find someone can talk to it doesn't have to mom or dad but perferably and adult or older bro or sis, and confide in them. You have to be free of all this pain sweet heart and the only way to do it is to talk to someone you trust. This is bigger then you can handle you need to talk to someone that has dealt with this issue before.
    No one needs to know its just you is were everyone's conceren. So please talk to someone. Let those feelings go don't let them hold you hostage you probably felt that way for awhile now. Time for some freedom... My prayers and thoughts are with you.. please write back and let us know how your doing...
    0Anonymous0 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 02:11 PM

Yes I know suicide isn't the answer... it's just that sometimes I'm too weak to handle it... and I feel like everything is falling apart
    That ill never be able to be myself again

Thanks for the hotlines but they won't do any good and I can't get any professional help because I live in Egypt and it's not okay to talk about such stuff here...

"find someone on here that you can talk to, someone that you can tell all of the details to, someone that you can trust, someone that will listen and care about you. But this is also someone that you will never have to meet, and when you don't need them anymore you can just quit talking to them"
    Is that possible?

I'm doing a bit better... but I still get weak moments...

Thank you all reading this made me feel much better...
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 02:12 PM

Egypt Suicide Hotlines
    _____

Befrienders Cairo
    61 Al Zahara St
    Jeddah St
    Mohyaldeen, Muhandesen
    CAIRO
    Hotline: 762 1602/3
    Hotline: 762 2381
    E-mail Helpline: [email protected]

OR

Egypt~

Sarah
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Anonymous0 View Post

"find someone on here that you can talk to, someone that you can tell all of the details to, someone that you can trust, someone that will listen and care about you. But this is also someone that you will never have to meet, and when you don't need them anymore you can just quit talking to them"
    is that possible?

I'm doing a bit better... but I still get weak moments...

thank you all reading this made me feel much better...
    I'm here for you if you need to talk!

Sarah
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 23, 2009, 02:36 PM

Me too! I'm here! *raising hand*

Apr 23, 2009, 03:18 PM

I think Wondergirl is here to talk... but I'm not sure... Any way, you HAVE TO TALK 2 Ssomeboody, try wondergirl, she seems willing.
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlegirl16 View Post
    I think Wondergirl is here to talk... but I'm not sure... Any way, you HAVE TO TALK 2 Ssomeboody, try wondergirl, she seems willing.
    Hey. Me too!

Anonymous, AMHD is always here for support.

Sarah

Apr 23, 2009, 03:33 PM

Ah yeah, can't forget Mudwieser♥
    oswtygrl2002 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 10:56 AM
    Please please don't commit suicide. My son just did in dec 08.

I was abused all my life by my step father and I regret not turning him in. It wasn't until he did it to my 6yr old daughter that I did turn him in. Tell someone believe me they will help you, and this will all be over with someday. I almost killed myself way back when but you know what, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary situation, and I'm glad to be here today and you can get on with your life after sexual abuse but you can't get over suicide. Please think about what I said.
    mimimouse1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 12:17 PM
    You have at least started talking about it and I am very sorry to hear what you went through, I won't make light of that, but by staying this way you are only giving this person the power over you and from just what you wrote I hear a strong person within this note. You have it in you... you started with writing this note. You want to live and you want to overcome this if not you would not have written this to ask for some help. It will get better if you want it too... it really is just thinking differently and giving the power back to you and not letting this other person take your life away because that is what you are letting and you deserve more than that.
    Courtbb Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 08:38 AM

It's OK don't do my parents are stopping me from seeing this guy I really like and I always day dream of killing myself. They are sending him to jail because he is over the age and I'm not and we had sex. I waz also milested by one of my uncles and the only one who knows is my sister and my cousins but they won't say any thing so lots of people have problems at home but nothing is worth dying over. So don't hurt yourself please. ♥ It's ok☺

May 28, 2009, 08:39 AM

[IMG]gghhyhgh[/IMG]

May 28, 2009, 08:41 AM

If u can stand out make a statement and put him away for what he did
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2009, 08:46 AM
    Please listen to what everyone has to say. Use this as a chance to talk about it and get your strength up. Come out with it. How is it fair that you suffer while this abuse is maybe happening to someone else you love and you don't even know it. I can bet if you come out with it you won't be alone. Abusers don't abuse just one. Just one voice needs to be heard and I think your ready since you took the step to come here. Be that voice for the others and stand tall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On suicide [ 3 Answers ]

Is it normal to from time to time think about death or suicide? With all the problems the world have, do people think and say" is not worth it, might as well get it over with"? I mean we all have our ups and downs

Suicide and me [ 7 Answers ]

I feel like killing myself because my life is slowly falling apart what should I do I have no one to reach out to

Don't know what to do? SUICIDE? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what to do? Sometimes I come to the point when I want to commit suicide ! What should I do?/COLOR]

Historical Teen Girls Movie- Suicide or Suicide Attempt? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a teen- about 10-15 years ago on Showtime or HBO. I think it took place around WWII, with a teenage girl that befriends a new girl at their school, which I think was an all-girls school. The girls meet with other girls (friends) from the school in the woods behind the...

Suicide dog [ 2 Answers ]

My dog barkley is a half black lab half german sheperd she has a crate, but she is willing to kill herself to get out. She clawed out, but she scraped her nose, and it bleed for ever. What should I do?

View more questions Search