Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamndelo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 09:42 AM
    Hair dying
    I dyed my hair for over 15 year blonde and then my boyfriend wanted me to go red I did not strip my hair went to sallys beauty shop and bought blondish red dye now my hair is a purpleish red please hep
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Dec 25, 2007, 10:24 AM
    I personally think it's cool and funky! But I guess it shows that something went wrong right?
    Why don't u simply go blue-black and cover everything up, it might also suit u.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 25, 2007, 10:41 PM
    Some red shades contain a violet base which makes the hair look purple. Since you want your hair to look more strawberry blonde than red, you will need to use a color with a red-gold base. Try using a hair color remover to strip the color, then re-color your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Dying/Relaxers [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I've been using this relaxer for about 3 years now, I've stopped using it for almost 3 months now, and I want to know if I can dye my hair and take out the highlights now. I have light honey highlights but its not bleached, so I want to remove that so I can dye my hair a light golden brown...

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

Bad hair dying [ 1 Answers ]

This is the worst! I dyed my hair a warmer blonde and I already am a blonde so I thought nothing bad would happen, I was wrong. My hair turned gray and purple. The even worse thing a about it is that it is permanent and I am leaving in two days for a very important meeting and I can't show up with...

Hair dying [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is naturally blonde and I decided to dye it slightly darker so it was a dark blonde/light brownish. I used a non-permanent dye that said it would wash out in 28 shampoos. I decided I really missed my blonde hair and got more non-permanent blonde hair dye. It didn't really work, my hair is...

View more questions Search