Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carleycar2323 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 03:46 PM
    What is this movie called
    :confused: I don't know what this movie is called!! Its were like these college kids are on an island for summer vacation and its really funny. Then during it there is a killer and its really good! I know its not a lot of info but if you can help me it keeps buggin me!! :confused:
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Oct 1, 2008, 01:25 AM
    Yes, not a lot of info, so I can only guess.
    This was a fun one, as you ask, Aka 'Broken Lizard's Club Dread'. Starring Bill Paxton.

Club Dread (2004)

Hope that's the one. If not, please provide a bit more info, such as year you think it was made, what area of the world you think the island was meant to be in, what they were wearing, a particular scene in the movie, etc...
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Oct 29, 2008, 07:53 PM

I agree with gekko

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this movie called? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! I can't figure out. I searched weverywhere for this film but didn't find it. I don't remember any actor. I remember that there wasa astory of a boy and a girl. When the boy had to help when this girl was born. There was a complication and the others told that he has the smallest hands, so he...

WHat is this movie called [ 1 Answers ]

One of the DVD chapters is lean mean masturbating machine it's a good drama, there's and artist and a boy who hasn't had sex.

Old sci-fi movie . What was it called? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was in kindergarten, and I'm now 23. It was a sci-fi movie that terrified me at the time, and I want to know what it was. I'll try to provide as many details as I can remember after so long. Anyone who can actually identify it must be an ultra intergalactic expert-g. The...

What is that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: In 2003 there was a movie on DSTV about a mother who passes away, knowing that she makes a video tape for every occasion for her child - for e.g. her 16th, 18th, 21st, wedding and so forth. I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me the name of this movie. Brilliant movie -...

View more questions Search