Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mk40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2014, 01:33 PM
    How to sue Oregon justice department
    So I have been trying to get info in writing out of the Washington and Multnomah county justice system for about 11 yrs now I wrote them on a weekly basis over 7 years , but I have had continual encounters with Washington county since just after my 14h birthday .
    They have made it hard for me to hold down a job even attending college was made difficult and uncomfortable !
    I did several things when I was younger ( late teens and 20s ) In the attempt to get arrested with a direct connection to what they are doing . With no success ! Just chicken ! If you defend yourself , your at fault .
    If you bring pepper spay or a tayzer to the party there less likely to assault you , I have found .
    Even when filling under the freedom of info act , I get nothing . I wrote the district attorneys and they wrote back with a law stating not to take pictures of them . So I took pictures and sent them copys with a copy of the freedom of info act . There response was , they could not tell me during an open investigation .
    So I'm 36 and they are still harassing me , threatening me . I have asked for a lawyer , and they threatened my employment and my son and my well being.
    I wrote the fbi when they came to Portland , I have heard some good results on the news . Talk is cheap!!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 28, 2014, 01:46 PM
    You're being very cryptic and it almost sounds like a conspiracy theory the way you have written it out.
    They have made it hard to have a job? Attend college? Bring pepper spray or a tazer to a party? Trying to get arrested? Open investigation? Threatening you with what?

Who did you ask for a lawyer? You would actually approach a lawyer and talk to them about your situation...or are you currently in jail or something?

Someone may come along that actually has an idea of what you're saying but since you have posted a lot of stuff without actually saying anything, I doubt you are going to get much of an answer that will help you.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Dec 28, 2014, 02:06 PM
    ... I have asked for a lawyer ...
    You have asked the state &/ or county to hire you a lawyer? Unless you are being prosecuted for a crime, it isn't going to happen. What makes you think it will?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 28, 2014, 02:17 PM
    Common sense should tell you that people ignore letters way before the 364th one.

An open investigation for 22 years (14 to 36)? Must be a murder or wrongful death.
    I am curious, but not enough to drag info out of you.
    I'm curious as to why you tell us about all your attempts without even telling us what any of this is about.

Suing for compensatory damages?
    Suing for information?
    What and why?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 28, 2014, 02:27 PM
    Now that he has got that 'out in the open' we won't hear anymore... what else is there to tell ?

Only in the US they say. How come Canadians dont post like this ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2014, 08:50 PM
    Might be a mental health issue? One thats undiagnosed....or one that has and isn't being treated for some reason.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 28, 2014, 08:54 PM
    Schizophrenic much?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2014, 04:39 AM
    Also, FBI always in Portland, they have an office there.

Also, you have not given any real evidence they are doing anything. How are they hurting your job?

Next the Justice System does not do anything, they have departments, so what department, police, sheriff office, homeland security. These groups do not work together, so it is not ever all of them.

Also, freedom of information has nothing to do, with taking photos of people in public place.

Freedom of information can not get you any information on an open investigation.

no investigation goes on for over 15 years,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Expungement in California ,Jobs, applications,live scan,department of justice [ 1 Answers ]

hello my name is Anthony, and recently got my misdemeanor expunged in California. I was wondering if anyone has the same situation, if you guys have gotten a live scan done? and what came up exactly what it says? and if you guys or gals have found a good job? and what did you guys check on the...

AP phone records secretly taken by Justice Department [ 67 Answers ]

Why should anyone be surprised... after all the architect of the Fast and Furious scheme to arm the Mexican Drug lords by the Obama administration was all but given a free pass by the press. Justice Department secretly obtained AP phone records | Fox News But then... why should we care......

How do I sue the police department? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been out on my 5 and 10 mile walks to help with my multiple sclerosis and am repetitively stopped patted down and ID'ed. I do not have a drivers license and went to a medical appointment with my son where he was to have a minor procedure and I had to pull the car around to the back of the...

How to sue a police department for harassment [ 3 Answers ]

So I am being harassed by the Falls Church Va. DP and it is getting annoying to the point were I can't take it anymore it worst thing we do is smoke cigarettes and of age. Like one time I was outside with my friends we were just playing soccer in the front yard and a friend was helping clean out...

Department of Justice [ 3 Answers ]

What's the significance of being arrested by the Department of Justice at my residence for a bench warrant as oppose to a sheriff?

View more questions Search