Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laura mc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 04:42 AM
    I should have had a meeting Friday
    I was contacted last week and a meeting was arranged I did think that the was coming out to me but when she never came I realised I should have gone to her but I didn't no where to go, so would really like to arrange another meeting to see how I go about my partner adopting my son. Laura
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 24, 2012, 04:48 AM
    I'm sorry to hear that, but we are not an adoption agency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not Friday yet? [ 1 Answers ]

A Brunette by Any Other Name... What do you call a brunette in a room full of blondes? Invisible.

Friday again! [ 1 Answers ]

Space Monkeys NASA decided to send a shuttle into space with two monkeys and an astronaut. They trained them for months. Then when they thought they were ready, they placed all three in the shuttle and got ready to send them up into space. As the moment came closer NASA's mission control...

Just so you know its FRIDAY. [ 3 Answers ]

A Good Pun is Its Own Reword - A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking. - Dijon vu - the same mustard as before. - Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death. - A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

NO, its not Friday.yet! [ 5 Answers ]

What It Means Five year old Becky answered the door when the Census taker came by. She told the Census taker that her daddy was a doctor and wasn't home, because he was performing an appendectomy. "My," said the census taker, "that sure is a big word for such a little girl. Do you know...

View more questions Search