Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Valerini Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 09:47 PM
    Scratch ticket addiction?
    My boyfriend keeps lying about buying scratch tickets. He keeps saying he will stop. I believe him, and then it starts all over again. I find tickets and he lies. We fight all the time. I love him and want to help him, but when is enough, enough? Does any one have any good solid suggestions. Thanks
    Wise_For_My_Age Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2011, 05:50 PM
    People can and have been known to be addicted to scratch tickets, it is gambling. What you should probably do is seek professional help for him. First you should talk to him about his problem, ask if there is anything you can do, and ask if he would go to a gambling help center. You need to help him through this and be there for him: That is a very important factor in helping him through this. Good luck! And feel free to ask me if you need help! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Speeding ticket wrong date to appear before judge on ticket? [ 9 Answers ]

Got a speeding ticket with the wrong date to appear before the judge. The date I received the ticket was 12-19-10 and the date to appear on or before is 1-12-10. Can it be dismissed?

Speeding ticket in Delaware wrong date of birth and race on ticket [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help out.I got a speeding ticket in Delaware,measure speed 58 mph,posted speed 35 mph and was charge for 40 mph with a total of $65.60, I am from New York I can pay this ticket but there are incorrect date of Birt and my race on the ticket.should I try to beat this ticket and will I...

Scratch ticket addiction [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is addicted to lottery scratch tickets. I've asked him not to take money out of our checking account for scratch tickets because we can't afford it. I've been out of work since February, (= 1/2 of our household income). So... I've since noticed when paying our bills, he has been...

Scratch off ticket [ 1 Answers ]

In Florida is it okay to mail a scratch off lottery ticket to a friend In New York city??

Lottery ticket scratch off [ 2 Answers ]

The game is called Hold Em Poker: My Cards were: Q J House Cards were: 10 9 Both me and the house can draw three cards from the community cards which were: 7- J-A-8-J

View more questions Search