Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tristainryann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 05:44 PM
    Why is mother having SSI medicare deductions
    Why is mother having SSI medicare deductions when she already has tricare and mailhandlers insurance that's two and paying for this medicare out of her meger SSI what is her best bet as she is paying now for three can she opt out of this medicare? "

Check out some similar questions!

Social sceurity and medicare deductions for F1 students on OPT [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Atlanta Tax Expert. I just realized I shouldn't be taxed for social security and Medicare, I graduated Dec. 2009 as an F1 student. I have been working since April 2010, and having payroll deductions weekly for these. I was wondering if I wait till its time to file for tax next year, and...

Social Security and Medicare payroll deductions [ 3 Answers ]

I am a federal, state and city tax preparer and work for a small tax firm. I have noticed that there are certain employees who received W-2s and there is no social security nor medicare deductions made. They do, however, have FITW (Federal Income Tax Witholding) deductions. In two cases, they...

Medicare premium deductions [ 11 Answers ]

I give up on your website. Can't even ask a simple question and get a simple answer. I just wondered how I can stop the deduction of medicare premiums from my social security check? Rich Eck

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.