Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ELOPEZ93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 08:17 AM
    Looking for my retirement plan but can not access why.
    Can i access information about my retirement online ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2011, 08:28 AM

Because you need the right username and password and/or PIN

If you don't have it... you are going to have to find it and request it... after of course you provide proof it is really yours.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 8, 2011, 09:25 AM

If you are referring to a retirement account such as an IRA or 401(k) plan, most financial institiutions that manage these accounts do provide on-line access. If you do not have a login you can go to the institution's web page and request one. But if you are referring to a pension plan administered by your employer, you need to ask the HR department whether they have on-line capability and how to access your information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401(k) and retirement plan [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between 401(k) plan and Retirement plan?Is this the same or different?

Any retirement plan for a professional Alien? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody! How to benefit from any US retirement plan as an professional independent alien, living outside the USA and member of a recognized American freelancers Association? Thank you all so much for your answers. Joss

Retirement plan contribution [ 7 Answers ]

I am in my companies retirement plan through American funds. When I first stared 1 1/2 years ago. After three months they started taking money out of my check to companies in there retirement plan. How do they have the right to take money out of my check without my consent? Is this legal? I...

How should a 26yr old invest/plan for retirement? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a single 26yr old trying to be financially responsible while working part-time and going to school part time. I’ve tried talking to my bank employees but I think they just want me to purchase their plans. I don't have or make enough to warrant paying for investment advice. I'm concerned that...

View more questions Search